Archie’s Hound-Will-Eat-It Broccoli Salad
- 1 Medium/Large Head of Broccoli
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ C Bacon (cooked crisp – about 4-6 rashers)
- ¼ C Sugar
- ½ C Mayonnaise
- 1 T Red Wine Vinegar
How to do it…
- Chop broccoli into bite-size florets (use the stalks too, if that’s your jam). Finely chop half the onion. Scissor bacon into bits and cook crisp. Throw all of this with cheese together in a bowl.
- Mix the dressing in another bowl then pour onto salad ingredients. Toss so it covers everything. Note that there is a goodly amount of dressing, so if you want to add more bacon or cheese or onion, feel free.
It’s good to chill in the fridge for a bit before eating, so you can prepare it in advance. It’s also good the next day, so don’t worry about leftovers!
Recipe URL: https://www.kristenashley.net/recipe-archive/archies-hound-will-eat-it-broccoli-salad/