A Down and Dirty Schedule
On this page you’ll find official release dates of any upcoming novels (with buy links), not to mention what I intend to do with ongoing series and what I’m working on and hope to do next.
So stay tuned in all ways you can! Rock on!
June 6, 2017
In June, the second book in The Honey Series, The Farthest Edge, will be unleashed! It’s hard to say, I always love all my babies equally, but I will say this one dug down straight to my soul. Branch and Evangeline are magic. She’s perfect for him. Just what he needs. And normally I would hope that both my hero and heroine would get what they need, in this one, I’m just thrilled Branch finds his Evangeline. But as ever, what Evangeline gets ain’t too shabby! You’ll get me when you read it. The Farthest Edge is already up for pre-order and you can do that on these links! Amazon, Apple, BAM!, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, IndieBound, Kobo, Tattered Cover.
August 29, 2017
There’s one more book in the Magdalene trilogy to come out, Coert and Cady’s story. This has just been finished and writing it nearly broke me. I love it. I can’t wait to release it. I’m so excited to give my readers another trip to Maine! The book is titled The Time in Between, and will be released on August 29, 2017. For more about my folks in Maine, go to the Magdalene Series Page. To pre-order, hit up one of these vendor links (with morel inks coming soon!) Kindle, Kobo, Nook.
November 7, 2017
Complicated, already released in audio, will be out in print and digital.
If you don’t want to wait, download this story of second chance love…and murder…in a small town in Nebraska and have a listen right here.
To read more about this novel, just go to the Complicated page.
We’ll have pre-order links up as soon as we’ve got them!
The Chaos Series
The first four books have been released through Grand Central Publishing (see the Chaos Series Page for titles available, buy links and reading order).
But never fear! There will be more Chaos for you with the stories of Hound, Snapper and Rush. And Hound and Snapper will be riding out early in 2018!
Lotsa badass biker goodness coming your way! We’ll let you know when these are scheduled to roar out to you.
Live wild and ride free, sistahs!
Colorado Mountain Series
The Colorado Mountain series will have at least one more in the series.
The series will conclude with Coal “Wood” Blackwood. We’ll bring you news of when to expect Wood when we’ve got it–and check out the Colorado Mountain Series Page for more details on all the books.
Don’t leave me hanging, Kit!
Also in my mind to sort out for you are Hap and Luci (from Heaven and Hell), possibly spending more time in my parallel universe (but on a different continent this time) and a new series I’ve had on my mind a long time that will be futuristic or apocalyptic or something that ends in “ic” but will allow me to explore (further!) the boundaries of the alpha male. Not to mention, I’ve got Lachlan and Emma to write from the Ghosts and Reincarnation series. Oh…and can’t forget the spin-off to the Rock Chicks when Mace and Stella move to LA and hoping to dig into a military series that will start with Landon Cage, Shy’s brother from Own the Wind.
So yes, lots to write but don’t despair…it may be a wait but you’ll get them! I keep this page as up to date as possible (not to mention the entire website) so when there’s news to be had, I’ll be sharing it.
Just So You Know What’s Happening
Here’s what I’m currently working on and a loose schedule of what I’ll work on next. Now…I go where the spirit moves me so this is subject to change (minorly). But here’s what to expect…
- The novella of Daisy and Marcus, Rock Chick Reawakening, the prequel of the Rock Chick series was released January 3, 2017.
- The premiere novel of the Honey series, The Deep End was released on March 7, 2017
- My standalone audio exclusive novel, Complicated was released on May 2, 2017 with the release of the book in print and digital following on November 7, 2017
- The second novel of the Honey Series, The Farthest Edge was released June 6, 2017
- The release of the finale to the Magdalene series, The Time In Between will be August 29, 2017
- The release in print and eBook of Complicated will be November 7, 2017.
- I’ve got a special treat I was able to write that you’ll see in December 2017. It’s a beautiful story that begged to be told so I told it. More on that soon!
- I’ve written Hound and Keely’s story from the Chaos series and will announce release dates when I know when those are going to be!
Currently working on:
- I’ve jumped right into Snapper and Rosalie’s story from Chaos. This and Hound and Keely’s story will be released in 2018, with Snapper and Rosalie coming first!
- I hope to also start work on some novellas, such as Emma and Lachlan from Ghosts and Reincarnation or Hap and Luci who you met in Heaven and Hell, and some short stories that I hope my readers will love. I have an idea for an anthology that isn’t fully fleshed out at the moment. We’ll have to see what spirit moves me and when I know more, I’ll shout it out!
As this progresses and books are released, I’ll spread the word!