A Down and Dirty Schedule
On this page you’ll find official release dates of any upcoming novels (with buy links), not to mention what I intend to do with ongoing series and what I’m working on and hope to do next.
So stay tuned in all ways you can! Rock on!
August 29, 2017
The last book in the Magdalene trilogy, Coert and Cady’s story, has been released! Writing it nearly broke me. I love it. I was so excited to give my readers another trip to Maine! The book is titled The Time in Between and was unleashed on August 29, 2017. For more about my folks in Maine, go to the Magdalene Series Page. To get your book, hit up one of these vendor links: Amazon (for print and audio), Audible, Kindle, Kobo, Google Play, iBooks, Nook.
Wanna read a tease? It’s right here! TTiB Teaser Chapters
November 7, 2017
Complicated, already released in audio, will be out in print and digital.
If you don’t want to wait, download this story of second chance love…and murder…in a small town in Nebraska and have a listen right here.
If you’re waiting for the read, you can hit up the teaser chapters right here: Teaser Chapters
December 19, 2017
The Hookup, the first of two books in the Moonlight and Motor Oil series will be out in print, digital and hopefully audiobook.
What’s it about? Eliza “Izzy” Forrester hits the local drinking hole and meets Johnny Gamble. She wakes up the next morning in his bed, but still feels Johnny holding her at arm’s length. When Johnny makes it clear he wants more, Izzy knows she wants as much of him as she can get. But Johnny’s in love with someone that left him broken. He knows he needs to let her go and Izzy makes it easy to slip through his fingers. But that’s before Johnny realizes Eliza moved to town to escape danger that’s been swirling around her.
Just So You Know What’s Happening
Here’s what I’ve recently released, a schedule of what’s to come, what I’m working on and what I’m thinking I’ll work on next. Now…I go where the spirit moves me so this is subject to change (minorly). But here’s what’s come out and what to expect…
- The novella of Daisy and Marcus, Rock Chick Reawakening, the prequel of the Rock Chick series was released January 3, 2017.
- The premiere novel of the Honey series, The Deep End was released on March 7, 2017
- My standalone audio exclusive novel, Complicated was released on May 2, 2017 with the release of the book in print and digital following on November 7, 2017
- The second novel of the Honey Series, The Farthest Edge was released June 6, 2017
- The release of the finale to the Magdalene series, The Time In Between was set free August 29, 2017
- The release in print and eBook of Complicated will be November 7, 2017.
- I’ve got a special treat I was able to write that you’ll see in December 2017. It’s a beautiful story that begged to be told so I told it. It’s called The Hookup and there will be more on that soon!
- I’ve finished Snapper and Rosalie’s story from the Chaos series and release announcements I hope will be coming soon!
- I’ve written Hound and Keely’s story from the Chaos series and will announce release dates when I know when those are going to be!
- ANNNNNNNNNND…I’ve finished Stellan and Sixx’s story, the finale to my Honey series, which will be released in May of 2018.
Currently working on:
- At this moment in time, I honestly don’t know what’s next. I might fiddle with some novellas. I might finish out Chaos. I might finish out Colorado Mountain. One never knows…the only thing I DO know is that I’ll post it RIGHT HERE when I know what I’m gonna dive into so you’ll know too!
As this progresses and books are released, I’ll spread the word!
What else is up for ongoing series?
The Chaos Series
The first four books have been released through Grand Central Publishing (see the Chaos Series Page for titles available, buy links and reading order).
But never fear! There will be more Chaos for you with the stories of Hound, Snapper and Rush. And Hound and Snapper will be riding out early in 2018!
Lotsa badass biker goodness coming your way! We’ll let you know when these are scheduled to roar out to you.
Live wild and ride free, sistahs!
Colorado Mountain Series
The Colorado Mountain series will have at least one more in the series.
The series will conclude with Coal “Wood” Blackwood. We’ll bring you news of when to expect Wood when we’ve got it–and check out the Colorado Mountain Series Page for more details on all the books.
Don’t leave me hanging, Kit!
Also in my mind to sort out for you are Hap and Luci (from Heaven and Hell), possibly spending more time in my parallel universe (but on a different continent this time) and a new series I’ve had on my mind a long time that will be futuristic or apocalyptic or something that ends in “ic” but will allow me to explore (further!) the boundaries of the alpha male. Not to mention, I’ve got Lachlan and Emma to write from the Ghosts and Reincarnation series. Oh…and can’t forget the spin-off to the Rock Chicks when Mace and Stella move to LA and hoping to dig into a military series that will start with Landon Cage, Shy’s brother from Own the Wind.
So yes, lots to write but don’t despair…it may be a wait but you’ll get them! I keep this page as up to date as possible (not to mention the entire website) so when there’s news to be had, I’ll be sharing it.