New Release Info!
Midnight Soul, the finale to the Fantasyland series, is on it’s way! Noc Hawthorne and Franka Drakkar’s tale is good to go and will be going on August 15, 2016!
What it’s about:
Against his will, Noctorno Hawthorne finds himself embroiled in magic, mayhem and parallel universes. In that universe, Franka Drakkar wears a mask she never takes off to protect herself in a world of malice, intrigue and danger. When Noc meets Franka, over wine and whiskey, her mask slips and Noc knows it’s her. Now he has to find a way to get her to come home with him and make her want to stay.
Wanna bigger teaser? Hit our Cover Reveal Roadshow! You can read the first chapter of Midnight Soul on Vilma’s Book Blog and the second on Natasha Is a Book Junkie and the last, you can download right here: Teaser Chapters Chap 3.
This book will be coming out in print, eBook and audio. Pre-orders for eBooks are all set up (print and audiobook pre-orders soon to come!). Just go to the vendor of your choice and click!
Hold on tight…Bounty is here!
The next book in the Colorado Mountain series, the story of Deke and Justice Bounty has been released. Order now!
Schedule of Appearances
I’ll be out and about, traveling the globe (a bit) and doing one of the things I love best, meeting my Rock Chicks!
If you want to hit a meet and greet, here are your shots!
Rock Chick Rendezvous 2016 – For details and to get tickets visit the OFFICIAL PAGE
- June 16 – 19, 2016 – Denver, Colorado
- Important note! You need to bring the KA books you want to the Denver signing OR pre-order them. Just to say, it’s less expensive for you to get bring them as we have to tack on some postage and packing so we can ship them to Denver. However, if you want to pre-order, go to our Denver Rock Chick Rendezvous Book Pre-Order Page.
- July 7, 2016 – Edinburgh, Scotland (in conjunction with the RARE Event, see below)
- September 16 – 18, 2016, Seattle, Washington
Keep in the know at our Rendezvous Facebook page!
I’ll also be at…
- Naughty Girls and Their Books, June 25, 2016, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, click here for tickets
- Rare16 (Romance Author and Reader Event), July 9, 2016, Edinburgh, Scotland. For tix hit this page
- Important note! We’re sorry, but due to the cost of shipping books internationally, which would make us have to charge bucketloads for them at the event, we’ll have NO books for sale at our table in Edinburgh. Please bring what you want me to sign. A great source to get all my books internationally is The Book Depository. They have free delivery worldwide. Check it out!