Walk Through Fire has been unleashed! The next in the Chaos series, the story of High and Millie is available now in print, eBook and audio.
And if that isn’t good enough news, we had a pre-order party and blasted through our goal of pre-orders so that means BONUS CHAPTER!
Now, just a note that you should hit this bonus fun after you read Walk Through Fire. There are definitely spoilers in it so don’t jump the gun. It’s not going anywhere, it’s free, so it’ll be here when you need it.
To read your bonus goodness, a wee ditty featuring Elvira and Malik, just hit the link and enjoy!
And just click on the handy-dandy order links below to get your latest installment of Chaos!
Easy links are below to get your fix.
Hope you click and hope more you enjoy!
I’ve just finished the finale to the Unfinished Heroes series, Sebring. This is the story of Nick, Knight’s ne’er-do-well brother, and Olivia Shade, a woman who’s a means to an end for Nick. Or is she? Hmm… Sebring will be out in print, eBook and audio and the release date is January 11, 2016!
You can now read teaser chapters for Nick and Olivia’s story to whet your appetite for the release. Get them here: Teaser Chapters
And I’m currently back in Carnal for the next book in the Colorado Mountain series, the story of Deke and Justice. I already have a working title but as of tapping out this update, I’m only on chapter four so we’ll see how it pans out. This book I hope to release late spring 2016.
Schedule of Appearances
I’ll be out and about, traveling the globe (a bit) and doing one of the things I love best, meeting my Rock Chicks!
If you want to hit a meet and greet, here are your shots!
- Rock Chick Rendezvous – Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE
- The 2015 Rendezvous tour is over. We’re hard at work on 2016 locations and dates and we’ll get that news out when we have everything confirmed.
- Keep in the know at our Rendezvous Facebook page!
- Isn’t It Romantic? Panel session at The Poisoned Pen, November 28, 2015, 2:00 p.m.
- Panel Authors: Jennifer Ashley, Moi, D.D. Ayres, Shelly Coriell and Beth Kendrick
- Book signing to follow panel.
- ApollyCon, February 27, 2016, Savannah, GA, for more info and tix, visit this page
- Austin Book Fest, March 5, 2016, Austin, TX, for tix, visit his page
- Tucson Festival of Books (signing and workshop, TBA), March 12-13, 2016, for more info, visit this page
- RT Booklovers Convention, April 12-17, 2016, Las Vegas, NV. Get your info, just visit this page
- Naughty Girls and Their Books, June 25, 2016, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, click here for tickets
- Rare16 (Romance Author and Reader Event), July 9, 2016, Edinburgh, Scotland
We’re finalizing more of my 2016 schedule with additional Rock Chick Rendezvous sprinkled here and there. Stay tuned on my website, newsletter, FB, Twitter (and the rest of the usual places) for details!