The Greatest Risk!
Rounding out the Honey trilogy, get swept up in The Greastest Risk!
Now, if you read The Farthest Edge you’ll probably guess that Stellan and Sixx are our final story. And now it’s done, dusted, it put me through the emotional wringer, and I loved every minute of it, and last…it’s now on bookshelves online and in stores!
Stellan has found his queen.
And…um. I have to say I have mad love for this cover! It’s perfect Stellan!!!!
Wild Like the Wind from My Chaos Series
Hound and Keely’s story is coming your way, roaring out July 31, 2018!
The brother known as Hound has a reputation. He’s all about cracking heads, having a good time, and when the Chaos Motorcycle Club needs someone to do the tough job, they call on him.
But Hound has a secret. He fell in love with a woman years ago. She’s untouchable. Unattainable. And even when her status changes, for Hound, it remains the same.
Keely Black had it all early and lost it all not long after. Thrown into an abyss of loss and grief, she’s faced a life of raising two sons alone and battling the rage at all that had been ripped from them.
Words spoken in anger open Hound’s and Keely’s eyes. For Hound, he sees he’s wasted his life loving the wrong woman. Keely sees she’s wasting her life not opening herself to the love of a good man.
Want to read a tease?
- You can read the first chapter RIGHT HERE! Wild Like the Wind Teaser Chapter
Want bonus footage?
- Read what happened when I hit the Chaos Compound RIGHT HERE!
- And I headed back to the Compound for a convo with Hound. Wanna read it, GO HERE!
You can pre-order now in eBook or audio! Just select your vendor below. Pre-order links for print will be added when we’ve got ’em!
Shirleen Gets Her Story!
Rock Chick Reborn
As a Rock Chick, Shirleen Jackson lived through all the kidnappings and explosions. Along the way, she also watched the dramatic love stories that came with those rides unfold.
But long ago, Shirleen made her choice. It affected who she was and would always be. She decided to settle for what she had and not want more. She had good friends. She was raising two fine young men who weren’t hers, but she loved them anyway.
She was good.
And then Moses Richardson crashed into her life, literally…and deliberately.
Moses has different ideas about Shirleen. He’s more interested in the Shirleen of now, mostly because she’s interesting. And funny. And loyal. Smart. Beautiful.
But Moses has a big challenge on his hands.
He has to convince Shirleen of all that.
And then convince her she deserves to have more.
Rock Chick Reborn is a novella and is available in eBook, print and audio. Click on a link below to purchase your copy!
What will you get?
Rosalie Holloway put it all on the line for the Chaos Motorcycle Club.
Informing to Chaos on their rival club—her man’s club, Bounty—Rosalie knows the stakes. And she pays them when her man, who she was hoping to scare straight, finds out she’s betrayed him and he delivers her to his brothers to mete out their brand of justice.
But really, Rosie has long been denying that, as she drifted away from her Bounty, she’s been falling in love with Everett “Snapper” Kavanagh, a Chaos brother. Snap is the biker-boy-next door with the snowy blue eyes, quiet confidence and sweet disposition who was supposed to keep her safe…and fell down on that job.
For Snapper, it’s always been Rosalie, from the first time he saw her at the Chaos Compound. He’s just been waiting for a clear shot. But he didn’t want to get it after his Rosie was left bleeding, beat down and broken by Bounty on a cement warehouse floor.
With Rosalie a casualty of an ongoing war, Snapper has to guide her to trust him, take a shot with him, build a them…
And fold his woman firmly in the family that is Chaos.
Schedule of Appearances
- Rock Chick Rendezvous with Special Guest Jay Crownover, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio, June 21-24, 2018
- Please note that tickets for the party at the Hall of Fame are sold out but all other events this weekend are open to all and free-of charge so don’t hesitate to show your face!
- Fictionally Yours Unplugged, Melbourne, Australia, July 14, 2018
- Wild and Windy in The City, Chicago, Illinois, September, 8, 2018
- Readers on the River with JR Ward and 1,001 Dark Nights, Louisville, Kentucky, September 28-29, 2018
- InD’Scribe Con and Book Festival, Keynote Speaker, Burbank, California, October 4-7, 2018
- Please note, as well as being one of the Keynotes, I will be doing workshops/panels and there will be a book signing on Saturday the 6th that is open to the public! Hit the link above to check it out!