What’s next from me?
I’ll be introducing you to a new series that I’m chomping at the bit to share.
The Deep End will be the first book released in my Honey series, a new venture for me not only in the fact that it’s a new series, but it’s my first erotica. I’ve been wanting to write a story like this for ages, and on March 7, 2017, my story of Amelie and Olivier will be unleashed.
To learn more about the direction I’m going with this series, HIT THIS PAGE.
To read a teaser chapter of The Deep End just click here: The Deep End Teaser Chapter
Pre-orders are available now ! Just hit a link below to get your pre-order in!
On May 2, 2017, I’ll be publishing an original contemporary standalone romance exclusive to audiobook!
It tells the story of Hixon Drake, the sheriff of a small town in Nebraska, a man who just endured a divorce he didn’t want, is trying to rebuild his life, make a new home for his children and find his footing in a place he’s been for years but it never felt right. So when he meets Greta Dare, a woman who could be the woman of his dreams, the timing couldn’t be worse. If that isn’t enough, suddenly he has to find the man who committed the first murder in his county in fifty-two years.
This book is available for pre-order in audio now, just click here.
And this book will be distributed widely in print and eBook on November 7, 2017. We’ll announce pre-order links when we’ve got them!
For details more on what’s coming next from me in a certain series, go to the series pages through my Titles or you can hit any cover that strikes your fancy to the left of this page or last, you cant check out my Coming Soon page.
Audible Original Pen & Place
When we were in Denver this summer for the Rock Chick Rendezvous, we were honored to have with us Michael and Amy, who were recording me and all my Rock Chicks for an Audible Original Pen & Place. This series is an awesome audio series “about books and the places they came from.” I love what Michael and Amy did with the Rock Chicks in Denver. It made me laugh, it made me smile, it made me weep.
If you’d like to check it out, hit it up right here! Trust it’s worth the time.
Schedule of Appearances
In 2017, I’ll be reducing travel in order to have more time to give more books. However, I will be at the following places through 2017 and if you can make one, I’d love to see you there!
- Saguaro RWA, Tucson, AZ, February 25, 2017
- The Ripped Bodice, Culver City, CA, March 18, 2017 with Kylie Scott and Joanna Wylde
- Hit the above link to The Ripped Bodice to RSVP to this event.
- Hit this link HERE to pre-order books.
- Please note that the store allows two (total) books from the outside brought into the store, and due to time constraints, each author will be signing up to four books, and we’ll only be signing books.
- RT Booklovers Convention, Atlanta, GA, May 2-7, 2017
- Desert Dreams Conference presented by Desert Rose RWA, Phoenix, AZ, June 1-4, 2017, (speaker, workshop to be announced)
- Fictionally Yours, Melbourne, Australia in September 16-17, 2017
- 1,001 Dark Nights Cruise, 4-Night Caribbean Cruise departing January 11, 2018
- A ton of other authors will be coming on this awesome cruise, so hit the link to see all you’ll be getting!