New Release Info!
Midnight Soul, the finale to the Fantasyland series, is on it’s way! Noc Hawthorne and Franka Drakkar’s tale is good to go and will be going on August 15, 2016!
What it’s about:
Against his will, Noctorno Hawthorne finds himself embroiled in magic, mayhem and parallel universes. In that universe, Franka Drakkar wears a mask she never takes off to protect herself in a world of malice, intrigue and danger. When Noc meets Franka, over wine and whiskey, her mask slips and Noc knows it’s her. Now he has to find a way to get her to come home with him and make her want to stay.
Wanna bigger teaser? Hit our Cover Reveal Roadshow! You can read the first chapter of Midnight Soul on Vilma’s Book Blog and the second on Natasha Is a Book Junkie and the last, you can download right here: Teaser Chapters Chap 3.
This book will be coming out in print, eBook and audio. Pre-orders for eBooks are all set up (print and audiobook pre-orders soon to come!). Just go to the vendor of your choice and click!
Haven’t tried the Fantasyland Series yet?
Now’s your time! It’s on sale!
You can get Wildest Dreams for just 99 pennies. The rest of the series, The Golden Dynasty, Fantastical and Broken Dove are all discounted to $2.99.
Learn more about this series on the Fantasyland page. Not to mention, for easy purchase, the buy links for Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo are all there.
This sale is on eBooks only.
Hope you dive in…and enjoy!
Rock Chick Prequel!
Yes, you read that right. You’re gonna be getting a prequel to the Rock Chick series, Daisy and Marcus’s story will be told!
Coming out January 3, 2017, Rock Chick Reawakening, a part of the fabulous 1,001 Dark Nights series, will be a novella sharing how our big-blonde-haired bundle of love and goodness (and sass) hooked up with Denver’s most feared crime boss.
This novella is available for pre-order, your choice: eBook and print. Here’s your handy-dandy link to do that now!
Hold on tight…Bounty is here!
The next book in the Colorado Mountain series, the story of Deke and Justice Bounty has been released. Order now!
Schedule of Appearances
I’ll be out and about, traveling the globe (a bit) and doing one of the things I love best, meeting my Rock Chicks!
If you want to hit a meet and greet, here are your shots!
Rock Chick Rendezvous 2016 – For details and to get tickets visit the OFFICIAL PAGE
- July 7, 2016 – Edinburgh, Scotland (in conjunction with the RARE Event, see below)
- September 16 – 18, 2016, Seattle, Washington
Keep in the know at our Rendezvous Facebook page!
I’ll also be at…
- Naughty Girls and Their Books, June 25, 2016, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, click here for tickets
- Rare16 (Romance Author and Reader Event), July 9, 2016, Edinburgh, Scotland. For tix hit this page
- Important note! We’re sorry, but due to the cost of shipping books internationally, which would make us have to charge bucketloads for them at the event, we’ll have NO books for sale at our table in Edinburgh. Please bring what you want me to sign. A great source to get all my books internationally is The Book Depository. They have free delivery worldwide. Check it out!