New Release Info!
Midnight Soul, Noc Hawthorne and Franka Drakkar’s tale, the finale to the Fantasyland series, is out now!
What it’s about:
Against his will, Noctorno Hawthorne finds himself embroiled in magic, mayhem and parallel universes. In that universe, Franka Drakkar wears a mask she never takes off to protect herself in a world of malice, intrigue and danger. When Noc meets Franka, over wine and whiskey, her mask slips and Noc knows it’s her. Now he has to find a way to get her to come home with him and make her want to stay.
This book is now out in print and eBook. Just go to the vendor of your choice and click! (PS: Sorry to say, the audiobook release is a wee bit delayed. When we have a firm release date, we’ll shout it out!)
Rock Chick Prequel!
Yes, you read that right. You’re gonna be getting a prequel to the Rock Chick series, Daisy and Marcus’s story will be told!
Coming out January 3, 2017, Rock Chick Reawakening, a part of the fabulous 1,001 Dark Nights series, will be a novella sharing how our big-blonde-haired bundle of love and goodness (and sass) hooked up with Denver’s most feared crime boss.
This novella is available for pre-order, your choice: eBook and print. Here’s your handy-dandy link to do that now!
Read Teaser Chapter: rock-chick-reawakening-teaser-chapter
Schedule of Appearances
In 2017, I’ll be reducing travel in order to have more time to give more books. However, I will be at the following places and we’ll be planning a Rock Chick Rendezvous in Denver for 2017. Stay tuned for more details.
- Turn the Page Bookstore, Boonsboro, MD, February 4, 2017
- Saguaro RWA, Tucson, AZ, February 25, 2017
- RT Booklovers Convention, Atlanta, GA, May 2-7, 2017
- Desert Dreams Conference presented by Desert Rose RWA, Phoenix, AZ, June 1-4, 2017, (speaker, workshop to be announced)
- Rock Chick Rendezvous, Denver, CO, July or August, 2017 (exact dates to be announced)
- Fictionally Yours, Melbourne, Australia in September 16-17, 2017